Thanks to Bill Hodges for this picture and description of the Old Flour Mill. See below for the history of the flour mill:
Old flour mill on the corner of Capper Street and Adelong Road. Where Tumut Valley Tyre Service is now.
And with thanks to the brilliant Tumut History site, here’s the history of the mill:
In 1903 (when the fly came to Tumut) this mill was purchased by G.F. Grill, a storekeeper. He erected a modern mill near the railway at the intersection of the Gundagai and Adelong Roads. This “Old Mill” stood in later years unused, and a landmark until 1964 when it was demolished to make way for a modern Service Station.